Hairstyles for school for teenagers step by step: fashion trends and new items of the season
Are there any hairstyles for school for yourself that do not take long and look very beautiful? Definitely yes! And we will show you today. When you're heading to school in the morning, you want a hairstyle that's simple enough to get done quickly, yet cool enough to stand out from the crowd.
Step-by-step photos of easy and quick hairstyles for school for teens for every day, which you will definitely like.
Fishtail: a fashionable version of the pigtail
Fishtail is one of the simplest yet versatile braids to master, and if you fall in love with this type of braid, you'll have tons of hairstyles based on it.
- Divide your hair into two straight sections.
- Take a thin section of hair from the right side, cross it and connect to the left.
- Take a thin section of hair, this time from the left, cross it and connect to the right.
- Repeat these steps until you have collected the entire braid. Finally, you can fluff up the braid a little to add volume.
The thinner each strand of hair, the more detailed and crisp the fishtail braid will be.
Malvinka-rosette: quick hairstyle to school
Malvinka rose is the most romantic and feminine hairstyle, which is suitable not only for school, but also for a date or some kind of celebration. The more casual the hairstyle looks, the better.
- Take the front of the hair on both sides (above the ears) and curl it back, securing it with an elastic band.
- Divide the collected hair in an elastic band into two parts and twist into a bundle. Or you can braid it. Secure the end with a transparent rubber band.
- Twist the pigtail into a bun, release it a little so that it is more voluminous and secure everything with hairpins.
Hairstyle can be done on straight hair, or on curls. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to create this trendy hairstyle!
Unusual low ponytail: stylish hairstyle for teens
This hairstyle looks very sophisticated yet easy to do.
- Gather your hair in a lower ponytail and secure well with an elastic band.
- Step back five to eight centimeters from the elastic and again tie the hair with an elastic, but only a thin one (silicone).
- Wrap the remaining hair in the ponytail inward, making a space in the middle, as in the photo. Wrap your hair this way several times. Then again do the tail, stepping back five centimeters. And so on to the end of the tail.
Bulky ponytail: trendy hairstyle for teens
A voluminous ponytail in the form of bubbles is easy to make and this hairstyle looks very beautiful and fashionable. With just a few hair ties, you can transform a boring ponytail into a stylish hairstyle.
- Comb back all your hair and tie it in a ponytail at the back of your head.
- Tie another hair tie about 1/3 the length of the ponytail. Take a thin one this time.
- Now pull up and part the hair between the elastic to give it a bubble effect.
- Continue tying hair ties and tousling your hair until you reach the end of the ponytail.
Braided ponytail hairstyle
Super cute casual school hairstyle that will work for both long and medium hair.
- Comb your hair well and make a low ponytail.
- Lower the elastic a little and part the hair in the middle above the elastic, making space for you to twist the ponytail there.
- Pass your hair through the hole and you will end up with a twisted ponytail.
- Braid a fishtail from the tail: divide the hair into two parts and from each part beat thin strands in turn and cross with the opposite side.
An excellent hairstyle for active sports or physical education.
The usual low ponytail can be modified a bit and made it more interesting.
- Comb your hair well and make a low ponytail, while leaving one thin strand at the back of your head, as shown in the photo.
- Make knots or braids from this strand.
- Fluff up the braid (or knots) and wrap it around the elastic. Hide the tip and secure it with invisibility.
A quick and beautiful hairstyle that is easy to do on your own, suitable for medium to long hair.
Get inspired by our selection and create your own unique hairstyles.